SYDNEY, 26 August 2020 – Epson Australia has launched its new EH-TW5700 projector featuring an in-built Chromecast™ for easy viewing of your favourite entertainment from an iPhone™, iPad™, Android™ smartphone or tablet. The EH-TW5700 also comes with a voice-controlled, in-built Epson Smart Media Player for wireless streaming of over 4,000 apps without the need for an external smart device.
The EH-TW5700 offers an excellent image and overall viewing experience as a result of a number of clever, high quality features.
First off there’s 1080p resolution so viewers can enjoy Full HD movies and more up to 330 inches on virtually any wall or screen. It also pumps out 2,700 Lumens colour brightness and 2,700 Lumens white brightness and enjoys a contrast ratio up to 35,000:1.
Then there’s clever Detail Enhancement that makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive via its mixed colour separation techniques and imaging simulation delivering crisp, clear images. It also further sharpens blurry images that have been enlarged by a general upscaling process and uses frame interpolation for an overall more seamless image – especially handy when watching sport and fast motion footage.
For the gamers amongst us you can even heighten your gaming experience with advanced features such as 21:9 ultra-wide mode and dark gamma uplift.
The projector also features a convenient in-built 10W speaker for standalone entertainment and the ability to output audio by cable or Bluetooth for big cinema sound.
On top of all of that, the vertical auto keystone correction and a 1-1.2x zoom ratio allows for quick and easy installation in a variety of spaces and you can connect to the EH-TW5700 from virtually any device. It also comes with a two-year warranty and it boasts a lamp life of 7,500 hours in ECO mode.
Finally there’s a new, intuitive and customisable home screen that puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it simple and straightforward to quickly find all the functions you need.
All of these smart, convenient, quality features make it easier and more economical than ever to install, run and enjoy this clever little home theatre projector.
· Smart TV – a Smart Media Player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from apps with a simple-to-use remote that features voice search
· Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology
· Amazing Colour Brightness – 2,700 Lumens colour brightness and 2,700 Lumens white brightness
· 1080p High Definition – for Full HD movies, games and more – up to 330″ on virtually any wall or screen.
· High Contrast – contrast ratio up to 35,000:1 delivers a high range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
· Wide Ranging Connectivity – connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
· Captivating Sound – enjoy a built-in 10W stereo speaker for life-like sound
· Easy to Use – simple and easy to use Home screen with quick access to menus
· 2 Year Projector warranty – enjoy peace of mind
Epson’s new EH-TW5700 will be available in September 2020 via www.epson.com.au and from all authorised Epson retailers and resellers across Australia with an RRP of $1,599 including GST.